Friday, April 10, 2009

Mankatt's Shack Attack!

From Pete AKA Mankatt
"I poked around an old shack yesterday and found the recycle bin - not terribly old 1989-1991 sort of stuff -but it was neat finding a time capsule - unfortuntaly - save for a couple Jello boxes - it wasnt particularly fun/kids food - but still - fun to find - Ill have to go back with a flashlight - one little room had tons of 1970s/80s magazines strewn about - Good Housekeeping...Readers Digest (which I never even knew had cool ads in until someone posted some on flickr - I like those ads because they are pocket sized....I have too many folders of old ads as it is...heh) - anyways - heres the pic I took:


I found a few other odds and ends I may post - a couple dog food bags - imagine had this been 10 years older -I saw a few falling down buildings stacked to the windows with old junk inside - so - Ill be back up in that area again real soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment